Thursday 31st December 2020
As you are aware because of government guidelines we will be closing our stores after the close of business on Wednesday. As we and our suppliers have been through lockdown before we have contingency plans in place already. We want to let our customers know the following:
- We are still operating our warehouse and taking in deliveries from suppliers.
- Our customer service office staff will still be working (Monday-Friday 9.30am-5.00pm) for any queries customers might have. (Closed New Years Day)
- The local delivery company we use will still be delivering customers goods. (Please note: strict social distancing rules must be enforced)
- Each of our stores will be picking up emails daily (Monday - Friday) and will reply to customer queries as soon as they can.
- We can still take telephone/email/Facebook orders for items customers might want to purchase and we can organise safe customer collections from our warehouse.
We appreciate your custom and will do everything we can to ensure everything runs smoothly during these trying times. Again we would like to thank you for your continued support and look forward to welcoming you back into our stores soon.
Please stay safe
at home furnishings
Portrack Lighting Centre, The Funky Rug Shop & Snug beds